Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You Step

*extra edit at the bottom*
I hope you all enjoyed your breakfast.  You should tell your parents about it.  Answers: elephant and McDonald's.

I hope you all took your time answering the questions on the ISTEP.  I'm not going to ask you to discuss that with your parents - as we're not supposed to discuss the ISTEP.  But I will say get another good night's sleep tonight.  Seriously, go to bed early.

We're back in The Hunger Games.  It's been a LONG time.  We're reading it through now.  Seriously, no stopping.

If you want extra credit for reading and discussing today's blog, just write down the words "McDonald's and Elephants" on a piece of paper and have the person you read/discussed it with sign the paper.  It's as easy as that.  I'll give you more in depth questions tomorrow.  ...Or the next day...

*It's kindof late, and I'm just editing this in...  Someone mentioned today that there was a Hunger Games TV Spot that included the apple/pig scene.  Just saw it.  It's clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment