Monday, April 30, 2012

Pictionary

Maybe I mentioned this earlier... ISTEP is coming up.

We reviewed again today.  It's crazy how much stuff we covered this year.  Some classes did a good job retaining it.  Others... not so much.

We played a little Pictionary today.  See if you can figure out what any of these are:




Did you get them?  I thought they were pretty clever.

I'll give the students a review guide tomorrow, and post it on here as well.  As always, I don't know what's going to be on the test - but it's probably a good idea to take a couple "refresher" days.

If you want the extra credit for the blog today, think of two social studies terms and draw quick pictures of them.  See if I can guess them tomorrow.  Have the adult you discussed the blog with sign the paper.  Make sure your name is on it as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment