However, moving the factory will not gain you a lot of friends here in the United States. You have been in business for over 25 years, and many people that work for you have been with you since the beginning.
Will you move your factory or not?
Here are some aspects of globalization we've hit upon so far
- development of world culture/ loss of individual culture
- benefits of trade: goods, services, technology, possibility of higher standard of living
- possibility of exploitation
- learn about other cultures
- technology's impact on globalization
- outsourcing/ loss of US jobs
If you want extra credit, read and discuss the blog with an adult. Tell them whether you would move your factory to Nicaragua or not. And tell them why. Then write the following quote on a scrap piece of paper: "What's wrong with me? I've just been layin' around." Then, have the adult you read and discussed the blog with sign the scrap piece of paper. Turn it in tomorrow.