Wednesday, January 30, 2013

3 Monos Quiz

This post will be short.

Obviously, I wasn't at school today.  But, I can now save your life if you have a heart attack.  Also, I'm trained with an Epinephrine Pen.  (Lets hope I never have to use one.)

I had a chance to stop by and talk to the substitute.  He said the day went really well.  We got the January fire drill in just under the wire, huh?

We'll be grading those quizzes tomorrow.  Be prepared.

And then we're moving on.

If you want extra credit for reading the blog today, tell the adult you're reading it with how the day went.  Tell them how you think you did on the quiz.  Were you prepared?

Then, find a scrap of paper and write the three monotheistic religions.  Have the adult you discussed the blog with sign the paper.  Turn it in tomorrow for extra credit.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment