Monday, March 18, 2013

TICKETS! TICKETS!

I know this is the social studies blog... I get that.  I mean, I write the thing.  But I thought it might be worth reminding you that tomorrow is the last day you (dear students) may purchase tickets for the lunch/concert on THURSDAY.

It probably goes without saying that all the money we make goes toward Make-A-Wish.

Something else you may consider: tell friends from other blocks.  H-Block will be well represented, but I'm not seeing to many names from anywhere else.  If you have friends from other blocks - encourage them to come check it out.  Chances are some of their teachers will be performing as well.

As for the extra credit, discuss what happened in today's portion of Gandhi.  Find a scrap of paper and write down three things that happened in the movie today, and have the adult you read and discussed the blog with sign it.

If you haven't told your parents about the CJHS Make-A-Wish fundraiser, now would be a good time to do that as well.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the lunch/concert was on Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice catch, Tyler! I edited it to the correct day. Another example of the importance of proof-reading.

    ReplyDelete