Monday, May 13, 2013

Crazy Day

It's interesting that I taught my students about karma before...

We were supposed to take the ISTEP tomorrow, so I'd set aside today to review a little bit.  Then, at the last minute it was switched to today, so I didn't get to review at all.  (I was okay with this because we've been going through some form of ISTEP testing for weeks now - and I just wanted to get it done.)

But then, testing today was a colossal mess - so we're testing tomorrow after all.  So many of my classes got to review a little bit after all.  I'll be thrilled when ISTEP is over.  It is unfortunate that we've had to waste spend so much time on it this year.  (These views are my own of course, and do not necessarily reflect those of the school or corporation.  You'd have to ask others how they feel about the test.)

So, if you want the extra credit for reading and discussing the blog tonight - review for the ISTEP.  You can use the review guide that you used for my test several weeks ago.  You can download it HERE if you didn't bring it home.

To get the extra credit, review for at least 5 minutes.  Then, find a scrap of paper and write a note telling how you think you did today, and how you expect to do tomorrow.  Have the adult you read and discussed the blog with sign the note.

No comments:

Post a Comment