Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Human Capital

We've finished up talking about human capital.  But even though we're done, I'm not going to include it on the test since it wasn't in the review guide.

I've posted a lot about human capital in previous years.  So, try this: in the upper left-hand corner of the blog, there's a spot you can search this blog only.  Type in "human capital" in that search engine.  Choose one of the blog posts from a previous year and read it.

It was a lot of fun going back and looking at some of the things I taught in the past.  When you're done, write the date of that post on a piece of paper, and do whatever that post tells you to do.

If I were you, I'd also study for the test - especially the economy and economic systems.  If you're wondering what you should study, you could always type "economy" in that search engine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment