Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Civil Disobedience Pictures Due Tomorrow

I'm not a big fan of homework.  I think I've given 5 assignments so far this year.  ...If that...

So, today after a little bellwork on Gandhi, students worked on a civil disobedience picture.  I gave the majority of class to complete the picture.  Most students were able to complete it.  Some were not.

For the students who did not complete the picture, take this time and go finish it right now.

If you weren't in class today, you may download the instructions HERE.

If you're wondering about the extra credit, don't.  Just make sure the picture is finished.

I'll give you extra credit for showing up to the blog if you write this code phrase on a piece of paper and have the adult you read and discussed the blog with sign it.

"It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen." - Aristotle

(However, if the picture isn't finished, I'm not counting today's extra credit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment