Friday, May 29, 2015

Final: Click the Link. Take the Test

When I get time, I'll post a picture I appreciate here.

I realize I haven't been able to post extra credit to the blog lately.  I've been busy grading, and finalizing dates, times, etc... for the interview.  I'm hoping to post the video over the weekend.

Mr. Krecsmar made this meme, and I thought it was hilarious.



Hopefully, this isn't the case for you.  Remember, you can always play extra credit geography games or read/watch/listen to the news if you want extra credit.

Most importantly, you can follow along in class so that you don't need extra credit in the first place.  And study.  I'm sure you studied plenty for the final you're about to take.  Go take it.  Ace it.  Here's a link:



Here's a link to the final.  Click it.  Take it.  (Link removed after students finished taking the test)

Good luck.  (But you won't need it, ace.)

No comments:

Post a Comment