Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Ingredients of Culture Pictures (2015)

It's been a little while since students submitted their ingredients of culture pictures, but I wanted to put a couple up.  If you remember, culture is everything that makes a society unique.  It's their way of life.

I gave students 10 ingredients of culture.  Certainly there are more.  Some people might argue that a few of the ones I have listed don't belong.  Here they are again:


  • government
  • language
  • values
  • ethnicity
  • food
  • dress
  • the arts
  • customs
  • standard of living
  • religion
I'm going to post 10 pictures students drew.  Each picture represents a different ingredient of culture.  All of my classes are represented in the pictures.

In order to get credit for reading and discussing the blog today, you have to look through the pictures with an adult, and write down what you think each one stands for.  Have the adult sign the paper.  Turn it in tomorrow.

















2 comments:

  1. Mr.Habecker these ingridients are in order for me. food arts customs dress language dress government standard of living religion ethnicity. thats all.

    ReplyDelete