Thursday, April 20, 2017

Life is a Test

"...If this is only a test, I hope that I'm passing, 'cause I'm losing strength..."

Good news, tomorrow you don't have a test.  It's only a quiz.

Hopefully you brought your Venn Diagram home and studied it.  And if not, there's always the bus tomorrow morning.  ...Or, if you're reading this tomorrow... this morning.

There's also the map section, and the Gandhi section.

Seriously, though, I'm expecting most people to ace this.  We'll see tomorrow, I guess.


I'll keep this short: if you want extra credit for reading and discussing the blog, write 3 similarities and 3 differences between Hinduism and Buddhism.  Then, have the adult you read and discussed it with sign the paper you wrote the differences on.

And as far as tests, tomorrow is the last of the LA ISTEP.  Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment