Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Look

It's the end of the year.  I'm busy, you're busy.

I have to enter the grades from the presentations.  So, I want to make sure that gets done.  You want an accurate reflection of what your grades are going to be.  You've got to figure out if you want to do the extra credit today or not.

I'll make it easy for you: do it.  I'll make it easier: write your favorite memory from social studies this year.  Put your name on it.  Turn it in.

Easiest extra credit ever.

Did you notice how short the blog post was?  Easy.

2 comments:

  1. my favorite memory was in the middle of the year when we had the banananovia story! me stomach hurt after that! it was honestly the best class ever. that class made my day!
    Riley Petgen
    4th hr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Riley. I'm a pretty big fan of Banananovia myself. I'm hoping to make it back there one day soon. ...I just realized it's 1 AM, and I've been working on school stuff since like... 8:30... so I'm heading to bed.

    Was that me kindof bragging at the end? Yes. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete