Thursday, May 14, 2015

Short Promises Post

I may not be posting as much in the next couple of days.  I'm trying to make sure I keep up with all of the grading.  I make sure to read everything the students turn in, and I'll often comment back or let them know when I want them to ask a question out loud for everybody's benefit.

If you're worried about your grade, don't forget that you can get extra credit a number of ways.

For now, if you want the extra credit, discuss with an adult what's been going on in the film.  Maybe mention Sanabel's dad.  Or the twins volleyball tournament.  Or Faraj's race.  Talk about the check points.  Show them that you can draw a quick map of Israel (J, Circle, Rope, Peanut).

When you're done, write a couple sentences telling me about your discussion.  Have the adult you discussed with sign the paper.  Turn it in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment