Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Promises (2015)

We started watching the documentary "Promises" today.  It's interesting to see how much things have changed in Israel since I started showing the film 9 years ago - but it's also interesting to see how little they have changed.  *I should also add a hat-tip to my colleague, Mr. Cowells, who was showing the film before I was hired.*

Here's the film trailer:



For those of you at home, the film is definitely worth watching.

We'll talk more about what's going on in Israel today as the film progresses.  For now, if you want extra credit for my class, watch and discuss the trailer with an adult.  Discuss it, and write down a couple sentences from your discussion.  Have the adult you discussed with sign the paper.  Turn it in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment