I think most people know this, but students can access their digital school work from home. In case you're wondering how to do this, here's how:
Student File Access From Home
1. Type in https://stoneware.concord.k12.in.us
2. Type in your user name (entire first and last name no spaces.)
3. The password is your lunch code number
4. Click on My Files
5. Click on the little + sign by the yellow folder. This should give you access to all your
For the sake of speed and the security of your file, when modifying existing files on our network, it’s a good idea to save the file to your local hard drive first. To do this, right click on the file name, choose Save Target As and put it on the desktop of your home computer. You can continue to save to this location throughout the time you work on your file.
6. When you are ready to put your work back on our network, use the Upload Files button near the top right of the screen to browse to the modified file. Highlight the file and click Open. It will then display the path to the modified file in the File Upload Utility window. Click Upload to put it back on our network in the folder being displayed when you clicked on Upload Files.
7. It is very important to Sign Out of the portal when finished to avoid problems logging into the network when back at school.
It's a cinch, right?
When you finish, send it to me via email. I don't have access to your network drives.
Once again, here is the Hammurabi Webquest.
When you're finished, you should have exactly 8 slides. No more, no less.
Alright. This is not an extra credit post. I'll post that a little later on in the break. And speaking of the break, I hope it's a good one for everyone. Stay safe and warm.