Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Acuity

Well friends, we took the acuity test today. As your probably aware, I'm not a big fan of the test. We have a TON of standards and indicators to choose from... Things that we're told to teach... So, why are we giving a test that asks questions on topics we weren't told to teach? I think this is a legitimate question... At any rate, the discussion of the blog today could detail the acuity test. If you want the extra credit, just talk about that for a while. What was it like. How did you take the test? What were some of the questions? How did you do? Etc...

I was also sent this article today: did you know that Indiana ranks 3rd in the nation in high school graduation? Go INDIANA!

I realize the  article gets a little political, so... sorry about that.  I didn't write it.  I was just happy that Indiana (and Indiana teachers) are getting some positive recognition.

If you want extra credit for reading and discussing the blog with an adult... well... you have to read it and discuss it with an adult.  Then write the following quote on a piece of paper: "Ask me again and I'll tell you the same."  

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment