Thursday, December 20, 2012

Did it go well?

I wonder if anybody will read this tonight...  Did it go well today?

I wasn't there, but the students still had plenty to do.  Those presentations won't complete themselves.  At least, I don't think they will.  I mean, if they did, well that would mean that computers have gained consciousness and then we're probably all in trouble.  ...Unless they were nice computers.  ...Which they must have been if they were willing to complete your assignment for you.

Ok.  Sorry about that.

Here's the picture I had up for bellwork.  Again, I'm not an artist.


Maybe it will help the students remember that all ancient civilizations had

  • A system of writing
  • A code of laws
  • Specialized workers
  • Cities
If you're reading this and want the extra credit, discuss the blog with an adult.  Just the social studies part... really you don't have to discuss the rambling at the top.  Again, I'm sorry about that.

Then, when you're done discussing social studies, write a short note telling me how the day went.  Have the adult sign it.

Turn it in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment