Friday, February 1, 2013

Go Team

Being a member of an organization is very similar to being on a sports team.  The team or organization can choose to work together - as a team, or they can choose to work as individuals who happen to be in the same relative area.

We discussed the benefits of teamwork, working toward an understanding of international organizations.

All of my classes were introduced to my OPEC Webquest - even though we had a two hour delay.

Feel free to check it out.

It's a short post today - the delay cut into my writing time.

As always, if you want the extra credit, read and discuss the post with an adult.  You can ask questions about teamwork and its benefits.

After you're done discussing, find a piece of scrap paper and write the following quote on it: "Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again."  Then, have the adult you discussed the blog with sign the paper.  Turn it in on Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment