Tuesday, March 12, 2013

India Map

First of all, if you didn't finish your map in class - go finish it. Secondly, if you were absent today, you can download today's map by going HERE.  Click on "India Map."

I know, the directions tell you that you need a blue book to complete it.  Come on, problem solvers - this is only partially true.  You can look up a South Asia Map online.  It's a piece of cake.  Look, I already did it for you. ...And HERE'S another one!  (In case you want to see the cities...)

You know what?  I'll even go above and beyond for you guys.  I'll link them as images, although they might be easier to see if you click on the links themselves.  I guess that depends on your browser.






Alright.  You're welcome.  If you were absent, you may also notice you have to answer three questions from the book.  Yeah... you're on your own for that.  Don't miss school next time.  (Just kidding, friends.  As soon as you're in here tomorrow, get a book and answer the questions.)

For the rest of you, who are scouring the blog looking for extra credit.  I don't know what to tell you.  We discussed Buddhism a little bit more, and we worked on the map.  If you got that done and you read the blog and discussed it with an adult, I guess you get extra credit for it.  I'd show the completed map to whoever you read and discussed this with.  Then, find a scrap of paper and write the capital of India and the capital of Pakistan.  Have the adult you read the blog with sign the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment