Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Judaism

We did some timeline practice today.  ...I wonder if I can upload that bellwork here... lets see:

...

....

.....

Looks like that's a no.  At any rate, I made a timeline of the 3 monotheistic religions, and the students worked on that for the first half of the class.  For the first time this year, I felt like the majority really understood timelines.

The second half we watched a video about Judaism.

We'll finish that up tomorrow, and then make the transition from Judaism into Christianity and Islam.

I'm keep the blog post short and sweet today.

If you want the extra credit for reading and discussing the blog with an adult, discuss what you know about Judaism - from that chart we did yesterday, and the video we started today.

Then, write the following on a scrap piece of paper to prove you were here today:  "Will tomorrow be a day of rest?  I'm sleeping in if it snows."

Then, have the adult sign the paper.

Turn it in tomorrow.  Or... you know... whenever we get back here.

2 comments:

  1. which vid? why are you cutting me out of your life?
    ~DFTBA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't want to know. Seriously. Here's a hint: a blue-shirted blast from the past. I have my reasons - great reasons.

      Delete