Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WELCOME BACK!!!

I can't believe the school year has started.  For me, that was the shortest summer break we've ever had.  ...Ever.

I'm having a great time learning all of the students.  So far, I've been impressed.

Today, we went over procedures and expectation.  ...I imagine that's what students did in almost all of their classes.

I'm asking students to bring the following to my class every day:


  • A 3-Ring Binder - at least 1 inch thick
  • Pencil or pen (blue or black ink)
  • Planner
  • AR book (they'll go to the media center to choose these)
  • A pack of pencils for me

I'm also asking the students to bring 1 of the following:

either:  A pack of red pens
OR       A pack of tissues
OR      A pack of colored pencils
OR      A pack of dry erase markers


If you have any questions about any of this, please let me know.


Finally, at some point we'll probably discuss The Hunger Games.  We'll leave that for another day.

Students may be here because they want some extra credit.  To get that, they need to read and discuss this blog with an adult.  After they've done that, students should find a scrap of paper and write the phrase of the day: "This is going to be AMAZING!!!!!"  Students should have the adult they read and discussed the blog with sign the paper.

Put it in the extra credit tray tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment