Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Little More Reviewing

Well, I guess that's all she wrote.  Tomorrow will be the ISTEP.  I'm pretty confident.  Make sure you get a good night's sleep.

Here's how you can review.  Choose an old blog post - preferably on a topic you feel a little weak on - you can search my blog.  Just go to the top left hand corner  - that's a search engine just for this blog.

So, if you don't remember the civilizations, type "civilization."  If you're weak on the apartheid, type that.  If you don't remember much about Hinduism or Buddhism look for that stuff.

Or just go over to the sidebar, and click on a previous blog entry.

It might be beneficial to check out a post from a previous year.  I don't always teach things the same way.  I like to think that my teaching is improving, but maybe you would have learned the material better in the way it was presented last year.  (Every kid is different, you know?)

Whichever post you choose, do whatever that post tells you to do.

Turn it in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment