Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Review

Well, here we are again, reviewing for ISTEP.

Today, I gave out the exact same bellwork I gave back in November (I think) before one of our big tests.  It covered a multitude of topics: human capital, standard of living, ancient civilizations, etc...  And then, we spent the rest of the time reviewing governments and religions.

We played a game with the marker boards.  I gave questions, and students wrote down the answers.

I'm not writing more, because I've got other work to do, and this is all review.  Here's how you can prove you were here, though: write at least 3 sentences telling me what Hinduism teaches and believes.

Have the adult you read and discussed the blog with sign it.

Then, turn it in tomorrow.

I hope the ISTEP was cake.  I hope you aced it.  I'm sure you did.

I hope you ace it tomorrow, and I hope you ace it Thursday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment