Friday, April 4, 2014

Civil Disobedience

WOOT!  WOOT!

Spring Break!!!

We worked right up until the end!  Students turned in their civil disobedience pictures today.  (Download them HERE.)  I'll have them in the grade book before too long, but my wife asked me to get home as soon as possible today.  She's probably going to roll her eyes at me when I told her I typed up a blog post before leaving.

I took some pictures of students with their pictures.  Check them out:









I'd like to say thanks to these students for letting me post their work to the blog

...I'd like to, but I won't.  Just kidding guys: thank you.

I hope everybody out there has a fun, safe spring break.  If you want extra credit for reading and discussing the blog, you were supposed to have read and discussed it with an adult.  To prove you did this, find a scrap of paper, and write down which of the drawings is your favorite.  Then, have the adult sign the paper.

Turn it in Monday.  Not THIS Monday - NEXT Monday.  ...But you already knew that.

(Bonus extra credit if you share this post with your friends.  And double bonus if on your scrap of paper you explain what each picture is showing - and how it shows civil disobedience.)


No comments:

Post a Comment