...Well, it's happened. Today, students got to hear the first half of the story. I've never recorded it before, and I'm a little worried it's going to lose something if I try to record it... but who knows. Mr. Helmuth agreed to give it a shot. So, if you missed the story, there's a chance you'll get to watch it.
Here's what happened in the story today:
- We took a trip in a
MagicFlying School Bus
- We crashed on an island shaped like a crescent moon
- It was inhabited.
- The people gave us bananas.
- We'd never had bananas before.
- They wore banana peels for clothes.
- They ate only bananas.
- They offered sacrifices of their first-fruits to their banana-god The Big Banana.
- They spoke Banananovian.
- They had the Banana-fest, and did the Banana-dance at it.
- Their nourishment was lacking, as was their overall standard of living.
- But they were hard-workers, polite, and very friendly.
- We're still stuck on this annoyingly banana-infested island.
We'll finish off the story tomorrow.
Until then, thanks for checking the blog. If you want extra credit, you're supposed to read and discuss the blog with an adult. Maybe you could give them your version of how the story went in your class. When you're done, find a piece of scrap paper and write two sentences telling me what you think should happen in the story tomorrow.
Have the adult you read the blog with sign the paper.
Turn it in tomorrow for extra credit.