Thursday, May 16, 2013

Student Presentations

Hello Extra-Credit Seekers Everywhere,

I can't believe it's Thursday.  I feel like the week has been dragging - but at the same time, I can't believe we're this far into it.  It's paradoxical, I know - but it's how I feel.

Students have started their Qin Shi Huang Di presentations today.  They're in their groups, and they've begun creating spiral questions and interactive notes.  They haven't really practiced their act-it-outs yet.

If you're looking for extra credit, here's what you can discuss.  First off, you should be reading the blog with an adult.  Tell them your group's topic.  Tell them what you remember about the topic.  Explain how the spiral questions work.

If you've discussed this, find a scrap of paper and write the following quote: "I've got troubles - but not today - cause they're gonna wash away.  They're gonna wash away."

Turn it in tomorrow in the extra credit tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment