Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Acting Out and Acting Up

Yesterday I graded and entered the student government pictorial-quiz - which is why there wasn't a blog post.  I wanted to scan some in so you could see what they looked like, but I didn't have a chance.  You can look at last year's post: check it out.   You don't have to actually read it, just look at the quiz.

Today we started practicing our Act-it-Outs.  Students were split up into groups and they'll be performing a skit on one of the seven types of governments we've studied.  The performances are tomorrow.  I'll tell you what, it's chaotic when they're in here practicing.  Seven loud groups - each doing their own thing.  ...I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow - if I still have any sanity left.

If you want the extra credit for reading and discussing this post, I'm actually sending you over to the one I linked to from last year.  Here, I'll link to it again - see how nice I am?

Take one of the two quizzes on a piece of paper.  Tell me whose quiz you took, and have the adult you read the blog with sign it.  If you do that, don't forget to turn it in.

Have a great evening, and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment