Friday, January 10, 2014

Post Grades

There's a lot I want to say about Dennis Rodman, basketball diplomacy, North Korea, Kenneth Bae, human rights, The Declaration of Independence, and The Hunger Games.  But I have to get grades posted.

Here's what you can do, if you made it here.

Tell the adult you're reading the blog with what you human rights are.  What are some ways the United States protects its citizens?  From other countries?  From themselves?  From their government?  What are some of the ways the United States protects the human rights of its citizens?

I realize I may have asked some of those same questions in the post yesterday, but I've really got to get these grades posted.

Write down some thoughts and answers on a piece of paper, and turn it in Monday.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment