Monday, November 12, 2012

Friend of a friend of a friend

It is crazy the amount of freedoms we take for granted in this country.

I had an interesting lunch on Saturday.  Parents, adults, etc...  if you'd like, you may ask my students about it.  Students, please don't comment about it on here.  You can feel free to share with your parents what I shared with you.

If you were absent, just ask me about my crazy lunch when you get back.

We're discussing types of governments, in case you were wondering.

I'm including a picture of the finished version of the chart we're filling out.  If you don't have it completed, complete it.  Seriously, it'd be a good idea.


If you want the extra credit, read and discuss the blog with an adult.  Then, on a sheet of scrap paper, write 2 thoughts they have about my lunch story.  Tell me which part captivates you the most.

Put it in the extra credit tray tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment