Friday, May 30, 2014

Thank You Sanabel!

We made a thank-you video for Sanabel.  Go ahead and watch it:




Pretty good, right?

I'd like to point out that I did pretty much nothing when it came to editing the video.  That was all Mr. Jerlecki's class.  A special shoutout goes to B. Westfall and J. Razo.

We should probably make them a video to thank them for making the video.  The only problem is that they would have to edit it...  Which means we'd have to make them... nevermind.  The joke was funnier in my mind.

If you're one of my students and you're here to discuss the blog with an adult, sorry that the post isn't really content oriented today.  Just watch the video, write a sentence telling me what you thought about it, and have the adult you watched it with sign the paper.

Don't forget that we're giving our Ancient China presentations on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment