Friday, May 16, 2014

Promised a Post

I promised a post today since I didn't post one yesterday.

But now, here we are: late.  Late, late, late...

All grades are up to date.  The extra credit tray is empty.  All the late work you turned in is in the grade book.

Most importantly, the quiz grades are entered.  You might want to check them out.  I don't know why it didn't email out the grades.  ...Maybe it still will.  I took the quiz too, so see how the emailing thing works.  (I aced it by the way...)

Also, know that Holocaust should be capitalized, since we're talking about THE Holocaust.  I even told you on the quiz that I would spell/capitalize it for you if you came back and asked me about it.  So many of you did, and then went on to spell it wrong.

C'est la vie, right?

You should know that I still gave you the points for it - even if you spelled it wrong or didn't capitalize it.  I wasn't evaluating whether or not you could spell The Holocaust, I wanted to know if you knew what it was.

Also, I made a mistake on the test: I readily admit it, and humbly ask for your apology.  Checkpoint is one word, and I asked for it as two words.  Here to, I accepted both.  It took longer to grade, but still... having the computer grade them, and going back to change these two minor things is still SO much faster than grading them on my own.

To get credit for reading and discussing the blog tonight, go check your grades.  Write down your score from the quiz, and have the adult you read and discussed the blog with sign the paper.

Then, turn it in on Monday.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment