Monday, May 5, 2014

Promised

We stared Promises today.  (You can check out the trailer if you go to Friday's post.)

I'm keeping today's post short.  In fact, I may do this for all the Promises posts.  I guess we'll see.

If you want the extra credit, tell your parents the premise of Promises.  Then choose 3 of the people the story is following, and tell your parents one thing your remember about each of them.

Yarko and Daniel

Mahmoud

Shlomo

Sanabel

Faraj

Moishe


When you're done, write 3 sentences about your conversation, and have them sign the paper.

Turn it in tomorrow for extra credit.

(I know this particular post doesn't help you very much if you were absent today.  ...Sorry...  Let me know you were here, and I'll see what I can do...)

FYI, the Middle East Map is in H Block Assignments, if you need to download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment